Apple Laptop Repair FAQs
We offer a 24-hour priority service (Apple Laptop Repair FAQ) for most of the hardware replacement such as a screen or battery replacement. It takes only 2-3 hours. In MacBook logic board we repair most of the faults within 2-3 days. If we need to order parts then we can normally get these next day delivery. We realize how difficult being without your MacBook can be and we always try to get it back to you as quickly as possible.
We always offer you a fixed price for the repair. for example, if your MacBook screen needs replacing we will give you a total price for the work before starting the repair. In the event we need to diagnose the fault first we charge NOTHING; yes the diagnosis is fully free of cost which is waived if you go ahead with the repair. We don’t want you to have any nasty surprises; we want you to know exactly what your MacBook repair will cost before we start the work.
Authorized service center in India do not provide a complete repair service for the MacBook like logic board repair. Offering a personal service is top of our list; you will speak directly to the person working on your MacBook. The technician himself give you regular updates and explain the situation in detail. We turnaround repairs quickly, we don’t send anything away to service centers. We don’t charge any upfront costs, you only pay for work once it’s completed and when you are happy with it.
Absolutely, we repair MacBook screen all the time and it’s much cheaper than buying a new MacBook. Contact Us for a free quick quote, we have the majority of MacBook model screens available in stock every time and can normally replace your screen the same day!
We will always take great care in looking after your data. Any data we hold is held in strict confidence. We undertake work for a number of local businesses and understand how important personal data is. Any customer data that is stored is always stored password protected and in an encrypted format. We always advise if possible you take a backup of any data on your MacBook prior to any work being undertaken and we can discuss any backup options with you if needed. Still, The customer can ask a technician to take out the storage hardware to the customer only before depositing your MacBook.
Apple Laptop Service Centre is an apple independent Repair Center in Mumbai. Professional and Trusted Apple Repair Centre. Apple Hardware &, Software installation Support. We Can Fix Any Apple Device – iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro | MacBook Air Repair, At Very Reasonable Rates. Our Trained and Expert Technicians Can Fix Any Faults in Your Apple Device. MacBook logic board Problems are caused by physical damage, overheating, age and liquid spills. If your logic board is dead and you’ve received a ridiculously high price for repair, we can help.Call our Apple Expert Engineer.
Turn on your Mac, then immediately press and hold the D key on your keyboard. Keep holding the D key until you see the Apple Hardware Test icon. Select your language and click the right arrow, then press the “Return” key. To begin testing, click the Test button, press T, or press “Return.” If you are still getting any problems just click on our website Apple service center
- Office Depot. Office Depot has over 1,300 locations in the Mumbai. making it one of the most common places that fixes iPhone screens….
- Apple service center. One of the well-known services that will fix a cracked iPhone screen for you, iCracked also comes to you. …
# Apple service center is the best place for your product
Wireless Solutions IPhone, Ipod and Ipad Repair. 865 reviews. …
- iPhone Repair SF. …
- Mission Wireless. …
- MOBILE FIX iPhone iPad Computer Macbook Repair. …
- JRS iPhone Screen Repair.
Yes it can be serviced. There is not much things to service. Majorly you will have to clean dust from phone. If you have tools you can too clean that. For technical expertise I would recommend Apple service center at Mumbai.just make an call on 9594423645. FAQ
There are tens of iPhone Repair Shops in Mumbai. But the best one is Apple service center which is located in Bandra Mumbai west.if you want to get repair your product you can call on this number 959-442-3645
It depends upon what model you have and the problem your iPhone is having. again it also depends upon from which store you are taking service. from apple service center, or independent apple repair center or local shops. Most of the people prefer independent apple repair center because authorized center have their high margin and in a local shop, you will not receive the repair warranty in most of the cases. whereas, in independent repair center you can receive a better service along with a great warranty.here is the some place where you can Repair your product at cheap prices.
# Apple certified
# fix factor
In manufacturer tech support, Apple scored an 82 out of 100, as well as a 5 out of 5 for phone support and a 4 out of 5 for online support. And readers reported that their problems were solved 79 percent of the time. The next two most highly rated companies, Microsoft and Dell, scored a 68 and 56, respectively.Get 24/7. tech support on ☎ 959-442-3645
You can only make an in-person appointment for hardware support. For help setting up products and services, select the option to call or chat with Apple Support, or walk in to your local Apple Store.Make it directly
Apple service center ☎ 959-442-3645
The one I know is Apple service center. You may have heard this name as they are skilled technicians who really gives best laptop repair services to all over the Mumbai. Me and my friends ask for their services and they solved that issues within a day and by visiting home or office. Unlike others they also give suggestion to take precaution so that the problem does not occur in the future. Their price is affordable as compare to other service providers.
If it’s not out of warranty, of course. But if it is, then he’ll have to decide if the age of the laptop makes it worth laying down money to repair it when the cost may be as much as half or more what he paid for it. But if it’s just out of warranty, then it probably is worth fixing.Macbook Repair Expert Contact Your Personal IT Technician Support : 9594423645
You may be able to start your Mac with Apple Diagnostics, even if it doesn’t start using macOS. Print these instructions: Click the Share button in the Help window, then choose Print. Disconnect all external devices except the keyboard, mouse, display and speakers. … Apple Diagnostics starts automatically.
Press and hold down the Command (⌘) and Control (Ctrl) keys along with the power button (or the Touch ID / Eject button, depending on the Mac model) until the screen goes blank and the machine restarts.
- Shut down the MacBook.
- Unplug and then reconnect the power cable.
- Press Shift + Ctrl + Option/Alt keys and the power button at the same time.
- Now release all those keys and the power button at the same time.
- You may see the light on the power cable flicker.
- Restart your MacBook.
Note: Wireless Diagnostics doesn’t change your network settings.
- On your Mac, quit all open apps.
- Try to join the Wi-Fi network you’re having problems with (if you’re not already connected).
- Press and hold the Option key, click the Wi-Fi status icon in the menu bar, then choose Open Wireless Diagnostics.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to analyse your network connection.
- After the analysis is complete, click the Info buttons in the Summary pane to learn more about each item in the list.
- Shut down your Mac.
- Disconnect all external devices except keyboard, mouse, display, Ethernet connection (if applicable), and connection to AC power.
- Make sure that your Mac is on a hard, flat, stable surface with good ventilation.
- Click on Apple logo at the top left of the screen.
- Select Restart.
- Immediately hold down the Command and R keys until you see an Apple logo or spinning globe. …
- Eventually your Mac will show the Recovery Mode Utilities window with the following options:
- Sometimes a black display is the result of corrupt information on the startup disk. You can force your Mac to run diagnostics on the disk by booting into safe mode. To start up in safe mode, power up or restart your Mac and hold the Shift key until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
How to Test Your Mac
- Shut down your Mac.
- Disconnect all external devices except your keyboard, mouse, display, wired network connection (if you have one), and power cable.
- Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold the D key.
- Release the D key when the Hardware Test or Diagnostics tool appears onscreen.
Shut down your Mac, then turn it on and immediately press and hold these four keys together: Option, Command, P, and R. Release the keys after about 20 seconds. This clears user settings from memory and restores certain security features that might have been altered.
Select Options, then click Continue. Intel processor: Make sure that your Mac has a connection to the internet. Then turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
If you need to force restart your new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, just press down on the Touch ID sensor until you feel a click. Hold that until the computer restarts. If you need to force restart your new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, just press down on the Touch ID sensor until you feel a click.
Hold down the Shift+Control+Option+Power buttons for a few seconds, all at once. Release them all at the same time and power the Mac back on to see if the black display is fixed.
Press the Shift+Control+Option keys at the left side of the keyboard and the Power button, and hold them all down. Release all four buttons at the same time, and then press the Power button to turn the Mac on. On MacBooks with a removable battery, unplug the Mac from its power source and remove the battery.
Press the Power button to turn on your Mac (or Restart your Mac if it’s already on). When you hear the startup chime, press and hold the Option key. Holding that key gives you access to OS X’s Startup Manager. Once the Startup Manager screen appears, release the Option key.
Restart your Mac while holding down the ‘Option+Command+R’ keys. Release these keys as soon as you see the Apple logo. Once your Mac boots, you should see a spinning globe and the message ‘Starting Internet Recovery.
Start Apple Diagnostics
- Turn on your Mac and continue to press and hold the power button as your Mac starts up.
- Release when you see the startup options window, which includes a gear icon labeled Options.
- Press Command (⌘)-D on your keyboard.
This is easy to do: Click on the Apple symbol in the top left corner of your screen. Then select About This Mac from the menu that appears. In the box that appears you’ll see various details, including the installed version of macOS, model name, and the amount of Memory, which is another name for RAM.
If you find your Mac is running slowly, there are a number of potential causes that you can check. Your computer’s startup disk may not have enough free disk space. To make disk space available, you can move files to another disk or an external storage device, then delete files you no longer need on the startup disk.also you can upgrade Ram and Hard Disk contact for hardware upgradation.9594404399
How to Factory Reset Mac and Do a Fresh Install of macOS
Click the Apple ( Logo ) symbol in the top left corner of your Mac’s screen and select System Preferences….Click Sign Out.
- Click the Apple () symbol in the top left corner of your Mac’s screen and select Restart….
- Click Restart.
- Hold down the Command and R keys as soon as you hear the Mac tone indicating a reboot.
- Wait for the macOS Utilities screen to appear, then click Disk Utility.
- Choose your Mac’s system drive, usually named Macintosh HD, then click Erase.
- Select the Format option Mac Extended (Journaled) or APFS.
- Click Erase, confirm the action if prompted, and wait until formatting is complete.
- Next, close Disk Utility and click Reinstall macOS.
- Follow the installation prompts and allow the procedure to continue until you see the Setup Assistant appear.
- Press the keys Command+Q to shut down your Mac.
And that’s it. You’re now ready to sell your Mac, pass it on, set it up as new, or restore a backup.
Reinstall Your Mac’s OS Without an Installation Disc
- Turn your Mac on, while holding the CMD + R keys down.
- Select “Disk Utility” and click on Continue.
- Select the startup disk and go to the Erase Tab.
- Select the Mac OS Extended (Journaled), give a name to your disk and click on Erase.
- Disk Utility > Quit Disk Utility.
Will I lose data if I reinstall Mac OS?
Everything you need to know about getting Apple products fixed
Need to get your Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or other Apple product repaired? Here’s what you need to do and how much it costs Ask our macbook Expert Technician: 24/7Support:
Same day service and genuine Apple parts from Mumbai’s leading independent repair centre. Book a Mac or iPhone repair appointment, or business collection.Call Macbook Expert Engineer 9594423645
Apple Display Service and Repair for out- of warranty service Same Day Macbook Screen Replacement. Apple Laptop Service Center is an independent Repair Center. Our technicians are Apple-Expert, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. and customer satisfaction.
FAQ:To get service for your Mac Contact Apple Service Center
How to repair your boot disk/startup disk with Disk Utility. To start in Recovery Mode press cmd+R when you start up your Mac. Once your Mac has booted up you will see a Utilities screen. Choose Disk Utility. Select the disk you wish to repair from the menu and clink on First Aid.